Thursday, July 02, 2009

Under construction (Day 183)


Under construction (Day 183), originally uploaded by ewilfong.

I'm just over halfway towards my goal of a photo a day for a year. I guess I should take a moment to reflect. As I've mentioned before, the idea of taking a photo every day can be tedious at times. Sometimes it's 11:00 p.m. and I have no ideas what I'm going to shoot for that day. But for every 4 or 5 of those days, there's a day where I can tell that I'm learning and improving. It's worth it for those days.

I went to Artomatic tonight. It's a yearly event that allows local artists to display their art in a gallery setting for free. For me, there was inspiration at every turn. It's huge and it's awesome; artists of all skill levels putting themselves out there in a public setting. My photography goal for next year is to have an installation at Artomatic.

No comments: