Thursday, December 31, 2009

On to 2010 (Day 365)


On to 2010 (Day 365), originally uploaded by ewilfong.

Done. It's a relief to cross the finish line on this project. Though it was frustrating to maintain at times, it's been a great year - both in terms of this project and life in general.

Though I still have a long way to go before I feel comfortable with my grasp on the art form, I've learned and improved my photography significantly this year. I recommend it to anyone who would like to improve their photography. It has the added benefit of extensively documenting a year in your life.

Thank you to everyone who has provided support and encouragement during this project. Here's to an even better 2010!

1 comment:

Tim Church said...

You made it! Nice job!

I'm on Day 6. Wish me luck...